Monday 7 April 2014

My Trip to Rand Farm in Y4

Hi Guys its Aliciamalia2003
Okay this might sound a long time ago I did this but I just felt I would tell you about it

So in Y4 they all announced that Y4 would be going for 3 days 2 nights at Rand Farm Park Lincoln
everyone was excited and we were told that we were going 3 different places and doing different events, the first 1 was we were going to rand farm , second 1 was were going to Alford Windmill,
third 1 was we were going to WOODSIDE FALCONRY everyone loves it there its amazing

So I will skip some stuff we did but we first did weaving a bracelet with wool I made a pink and blue one !!


Then Mr Dennet came round with some delicious Dennets Ice Cream there was 3 flavours there was
Vanilla , Frozen Yoghurt and Blackcurrant sorbet 
My favourite was Blackcurrant Sorbet it was soooooooo Yummy 

Now earlier on in the book I did mention Alford Windmill so I will show you a picture of it

This is Alford Windmill and in the left corner was a Dennets ice cream store :) Yum

After it was our last day we went to the ........ WOODSIDE FALCONRY PARK  I love it there
so here are some pictures









 So thanks for reading my story and hope your enjoyed bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment